$18.99 - $39.00
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Bontrager's Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar w/Satellite inForm Grips is a great set of handlebars and grips in one package. This system offers excellent comfort by providing suspension for your hands with Bontrager's built-in IsoZone elastomer inserts in the ends of the bars, that disperse pressure, neutralize vibrations and absorb impacts. Meanwhile the inForm grips have an ergonomic shape for excellent support and to eliminate pressure. Together, this system improves comfort by nearly 30%, for a difference you'll love mile after mile.
Dimension Road handlebars are available in 25.4 and 26.0mm clamp diameters and have double grooves for cable routing.
Dimension short drop road handlebars are available with a 26.0mm clamp diameter and sport single-groove cable routing. - Made from 6061 Aluminum - Single-groove cable routing - Accessory Mount Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Drop (mm): 128 - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Bar Top Style: Round - Clip-on Compatible: No - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 340g (40cm) - Width Measurement: Center
$18.99 - $20.85
Dimension Swept-back riser bars. For comfort or casual riding in a more upright position with less reach. - Comfort oriented bar - Not intended for DH riding - Bar Clamp Diameter: 25.4mm - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2 - Material: Aluminum
- Road/Touring/Cross bar with a unique slight backward sweep on the tops - Flat area behind the lever position prevents hands from sliding forward - 4 degree flared drops (width does not include the flares). No grooves - 335-345g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 140mm drop - 96mm reach
$155.69 - $159.95
- Unidirectional carbon, optimized for best stiffness and shock absorption
Bontrager's Rhythm Elite Handlebar is a stout, wide bar perfect for riders who face all sorts of terrain on all-mountain epic rides. It's made of custom-butted 7050-T6 aluminum, with a unique forming method that creates a super-optimized butting profile for an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio. The Rhythm is nice and wide so you have the width to easily pilot your bike through rock gardens and the leverage to crank out the biggest climbs. Plus, the 9-degree bend and 4-degree upsweep puts your hands right where they want to be. Dress up your rig with your choice of red, blue, gold, or black.
Electra's Cafe Attitude Handlebar is aptly named, since it gives your cruiser the sass you need to make the scene in your town. With its rise and width, the Cafe puts you in a comfortable, upright riding position and ensures your hands find a comfortable place on the grips for stability and control.
$17.95 - $21.99
Chrome plated with a high-rise retro design.
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Mini Ape Hanger Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. Its backsweep and width puts your hands in a comfortable and stable position as you ride, and the 250mm rise gives your cruiser extra attitude as you're rolling down the road.
- Narrow aluminum riser bar for urban use (not recommended for freestyle)
- Classic randonneur touring style, also great for cyclocross and dirt drop riding - Bar slopes upward from the center to the corners, the drops are splayed outward - 330g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 45cm width - 120mm drop/120mm reach - 25.4mm clamp
- Rigid aluminum bar - Great for Urban riders or others wanting a more upright position than drops allow
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Riserbar will have you taking on climbs and descents like a champ. This butted aluminum bar is 700mm wide, to give you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. And, the multiple rise options let you choose the perfect upright position for greater control in technical sections.
$13.99 - $15.99
This mid-rise handlebar provides smooth lines and pure comfort - Black powder coat - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 5.25" rise, 27" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
Race Face's Chester bar is made of tough 6061 alloy with the perfect width, sweep and rise to be at home on both your DH and hardtail rigs. These bars will last long after your bones, bruises and scrapes heal up and you’re ready to tackle that gap jump that has had your number. Features - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 Alloy. - Butted for an optimal strength to weight ratio. - Wider construction & re-designed taper offers - 740mm wide - 9° rearward, 6° upward
- Traditional trekking 20-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
Wrap your hands around Specialized's Women's Expert Alloy Shallow Drop Handlebar for one comfortable ride. It's crafted from butted 2014 aluminum for a sweet blend of lightness and stiffness. Plus, it features women's-specific touches like smaller-diameter tops to comfortably fit feminine hands and custom-tailored shallow drops that make it easy to reach your levers.
$65.99 - $66.00
Think about it: there are only 3 contact points on a bike, so you'd better make each one as comfy as you can. Salsa makes it easy with the Poco bar. The Pocos feature super short reaches and longer drops that fit smaller hands better and bring the bars closer to your body, making a tucked position easier for shorter riders. The tops boast hand-friendly, ergonomic tops and the sloping anatomic section was made a bit steeper to bring your hands closer to the brake levers. The angles are perfect for modern integrated levers and grooved cable routing keeps everything looking clean.
Think about it: there are only 3 contact points on a bike, so you'd better make each one as comfy as you can. Salsa makes it easy with the Pro Road 2 bar. This double-butted aluminum bar features a short reach and a short drop that fits smaller riders better, meaning you won't have to extend your hands as far out and down as you would with other handlebars. The result is better comfort and control. And, they're shaped to provide a flat transition from bar to brake lever for even more comfort.
Think about it: there are only 3 contact points on a bike, so you'd better make each one as comfy as you can. Salsa makes it easy with the Poco bar. The Pocos feature super short reaches and longer drops that fit smaller hands better and bring the bar closer to your body, making a tucked position easier for shorter riders. The tops boast hand-friendly, ergonomic tops and the sloping anatomic section was made a bit steeper to bring your hands closer to the brake levers. The angles are perfect for modern integrated levers and have single-groove cable routing that's Campy, SRAM and Shimano compatible.
Origin-8's Classique CargoUnit is a fine 6061 T6-aluminum riser handlebar with a built-in basket. It's the answer to bolt-on baskets and bags that are often unstable. Because the basket is integrated into the bar, your gear rides on a secure, sturdy platform with room for groceries, a gym bag, and a couple burritos. The CargoUnit has a heavy-duty powder-coat finish, too.
- Wide alloy trail handlebar - Width: 740mm wide - Handlebar clamp diamter: 31.8mm - Rise: 20mm - Color: SB Black - Weight: 270g
Standard (15-degree) sweep in multiple heights to tailor rider's position. - Straight-gauge aluminum general-purpose riser bars (not intended for downhill riding) - May come in OEM packaging - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 30mm, 60mm, 100mm - Width: 620mm
$69.99 - $79.00
- Butted alloy tube, cold-drawn and shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - Intended use: XC, Trail and All Mountain - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bend: 9 deg - Weight: 290 g
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Bullhorn Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. With a wide sweep for comfort and stability, the Bullhorn adds more than just good looks to your cruiser.
Salsa's Cowbell 2 Bar offers a flat transition from bar to lever, therefore increasing comfort. It's made from double-butted 7050 aluminum for sprinting stiffness at a decent weight. The unique feature of this handlebar are the 12-degree flared drops—perfect for cyclocrossers and people who like the extra room to really torque the drops on a sprint or climb.
- Top radius allows comfortable hand positions all the way across, while maintaining short reach - 6061-T6 Double butted alloy - Designed to allow a flat transition between handlebar and brake lever - Flattened indentation for cable routing - 12 degree outward bend in the drops is great for gravel riding and cross racing - 120mm wide center section for mounting accessories
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep; 3/4 Risers have a 4deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 20 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g - Width: 725 mm
Page 1 of 8 Next page