Chromag's Sequence chainring uses X-SYNC technology licensed from SRAM for unmatched chain retention. So now, no matter what kind of riding you do, you can have the peace of mind that your chain will stay put, and you can give your bike a little extra flair with the timeless Chromag styling. •104mm BCD
$44.99 - $59.99
Race Face Narrow-Wide Single Chainrings for 9-11 speed drivetrains. • 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength. • Compatible with 9, 10, and 11 speed • Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention • Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing • Reversible laser etched graphics • 36t = 50g • 30t Narrow-Wide single rings are threaded with a standard M8 x 0.75 chainring bolt thread
$16.99 - $46.99
Dimension Chainrings. - No ramps, pins, or shift aids
$44.99 - $68.99
Race Face Narrow-Wide Single Chainrings for 9-11 speed drivetrains. • 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength. • Compatible with 9, 10, and 11 speed • Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention • Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing • Reversible laser etched graphics • 36t = 50g
The Shimano R9100 series crankset achieves the ultimate in optimal power transfer. It does this through a reinforced chainring on its unique asymmetrical four-arm spider construction. - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
Shimano XTR CRM91 1x11 Chainrings - Hollowglide technology provides exceptional driving stiffness and strength - Titanium, carbon, and aluminum materials - Titanium teeth for lightweight durability - Modified tooth profile prevents chain drop - Ring Position/Type: Chain-retaining single ring - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric
$69.00 - $105.00
Take your chain retention to the quiet, simple, light level with SRAM's X01 X-Sync Chain Ring. It features SRAM's X-Sync narrow/wide tooth profiles to securely hold a chain through the roughest terrain, no chainguide required! A variety of sizes ranging from 30T to 38T let you dial in your rig for your ride. The unique chainring design allows you to slide the ring over the crank arm, so crank removal is not required. Available in 94mm BCD for SRAM's X1 cranks, or 104mm BCD to convert your standard crank to a single-ring system.
$38.95 - $90.23
- For use with Shimano XTR M960 crankset - CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
Origin-8's Alloy Ramped Chainrings are CNC-machined in the USA out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with 8-, 9- and 10-speed drivetrain components. They have ramped teeth and are pinned for superior shifting and durability, and feature an attractive and corrosion-resistant black anodized finish.
Origin-8's BMX/SS/Fixie Chainrings are CNC-machined in the USA out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with BMX, fixie and track drivetrain components. They have an attractive and corrosion-resistant anodized finish.
- DualHex kits: 5mm-broach bolts with 6mm-broach nuts for secure 2-wrench assembly - Triple kit can be used on 5-arm or 4-arm mountain/road cranks (includes 5 inner chainring bolts in addition to middle/outer bolt/nut set)
Named for a 17-year Minneapolis messenger veteran, Tim Gellerman, whose messenger call name was 3.14 (Pi). The 314 Messenger ring is manufactured from the same high-grade, 7000-series alloy as the All-City 612 Track ring, but fits 130mm B.C.D. cranks. - Chain Compatibility: 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch
$89.00 - $109.00
SRAM's XX1 X-Sync Chain Ring mates perfectly to SRAM's XX1 crank. It features a wide-narrow-wide tooth profile to securely hold the chain through the roughest terrain, no chainguide necessary. A variety of sizes ranging from the spin-to-win 28T to the hard-man humbling 38T let you dial in your rig for your strengths or terrain. The unique chainring design allows you to slide slide over the crank arm, so crank removal is not required.
$18.99 - $59.99
• CNC machined from 7075-T6, one of the strongest alloys available today • Outer rings are made from 4mm thick material & inner ring from 5mm thick material for unsurpassed durability • Rings feature our patented S.H.I.F.T. technology, featuring hard-wearing steel S.H.I.F.T. chips for dual action up-shifts
- 0.316" thick stainless steel for durability
$24.00 - $29.99
Shimano XT M8000 11-Speed Chainrings - Chainring BCD: 64 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
$24.00 - $34.00
SRAM's road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped for precision shifting, too.
$25.99 - $52.99
FSA Super Road Chainrings are designed to provide flawless shifting, with minimal weight and unmatched durability. - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 - Shifting ramps and stainless steel pins on outer rings - 110mm asymmetric (ABS) - Black anodized with CNC silver - Laser etched logo - Compatible only with Gossamer ABS cranks - Will not properly fit K-Force or SL-K cranksets
Shimano XT M770 10-Speed Outer Chainring - Chainring BCD: 104 - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Outer - Tooth Count: 42
$83.99 - $147.00 $147.00 Up To 43% Savings
Replace worn out chainrings or change out gearing with SRAM's Force X-Glide Chainring. This solid ring is crafted from aluminum using SRAM's X-Glide tooth profiles for quick, responsive shifting.
$44.39 $74.00 40% Savings
- XX1-designed splined spider and Torx chainring bolt set to fit Specialized's S-Works hollow-carbon/hirth-joint cranks with removable spider - *XX1 X-Sync 1x11sp chainring sold separately
$29.99 - $69.99
• New asymmetrical tooth profiling and more upshift and downshift zones yield instantaneous, smooth and quiet shifting • CNC-machined from super-hard AL-7075 to maximize wear resistance and impact strength • Three times stiffer than Team and Race rings • 3x10 chainrings are compatible with 9-speed drivetrains if a complete set is used
$34.99 - $36.99
Race Face Light Bash Guard Chainring Guards • Machined from AL-7075 • Compatible with all current and older Race Face cranks • Designed to protect your middle and inner chainring from impacts • Manufactured from bombproof, heat treated aluminum • CNC profiling gives a 25% weight savings over 'cookie cutter' bash rings • 4 bolt (104 BCD) configurations to cover rings from 32T through 40T
- Fits 88mm BCD used on Shimano XTR M985 race crankset (not M980 Trail) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - 52mm chainline - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 44g (30t)
- Aluminum bolts for 30 tooth x 104BCD chainring with M8 x 0.75 threaded bolt holes - 10mm long, compatible with a bash ring (bolt length is laser engraved on the head) - 5mm hex, torque to 6-7 N-m maximum with light grease on the threads - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 7g/4-bolt set
Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications, and the teeth are 2.1mm thick so they work well with 9-speed chains.
Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications, and the teeth are 2.2 - 2.3mm thick so they work well with wider chains.
The radical look and feel of SRAM's X-SYNC 2 Eagle chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC chainrings. They subjected every size of chainring to untold environmental and mechanical tortures, abuse and neglect, in both lab and real-world settings, to come up with a chainring that would augment the Eagle drivetrain’s performance in all conditions. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with the Eagle chain to increase chain retention and overall pedaling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise and wear.
$50.00 - $60.00
SRAM's road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. Shifting pins and ramped teeth deliver precision shifting, too.
A total redesign of Odyssey's popular MDS sprocket. With a built-in full guard, this sprocket lives up to its name, helping to protect your chain from anything you can throw at it. Sprocket thickness increases towards the guard area for greater strength. Compatible with all chain widths. - 7075 Aluminum
Page 1 of 6 Next page