ABSOLUTE YOUTH CYCLING
Fall 2023 Dates/Times
Fall Programs Start August 18 with 2 4-Week Sessions
PLEASE REGISTER FOR ONLY ONE SESSION PER KID!
There are no make up days.
For waitlist, please email:
Classes are all capped at 15 kids
- shirts are included. scholarships are available -
August 18 - Sept 15
*No Class Friday Sept 1
Registration links will appear in the below class times.
Fridays, Sept 22 - Oct 13
Registration links will appear below class times.
- 2-Wheel Fridays bicycling and mountain biking programs provide a safe, supportive atmosphere for elementary and middle school children to learn the lifelong joy and skills of bicycling, while having fun outside with friends.
- Sessions consist of a blend of biking skills, safety, fitness, outdoor exploration, and good, clean fun!
- Depending on age/ability other topics might include: road/traffic/trail etiquette; team work; bicycle maintenance & repairs; nutrition and hydration; first aid; land and trail stewardship; trail use and access issues.
- This is not a program for children with training wheels or for completely beginner riders.
- The lowest acceptable skill level is that the child must be comfortable and safe riding his/her bike around town with an adult. For 3rd Grade and up, we strongly suggest trail/dirt experience.
- Bikes need to have hand brakes and gears (exception for 1st graders).
- Kids will be broken into groups according to skill, experience, motivation, friendships, weather, terrain, and coach/child ratios.
- Fridays in the Spring and Fall.
- Meet behind Absolute Bikes. Riding locations will vary each week, depending on age and skill level.
– Riders may be transported or shuttled via shop van during field trip days, alternate meeting locations will be communicated with parents.
- Coaching at a minimum 5:1 ratio.
- All coaches are CPR and First Aid certified, Lead Coaches are Level 1 Coaching certified.
- Licensed and insured transportation between Absolute Bikes and riding areas, as necessary.
Additional details about what to bring and how to be prepared will be emailed after registration is completed.