Allant+ 8S Stagger is a performance e-bike built for riders who want to go far and go fast. The super powerful Bosch Performance Speed motor and extra long-lasting battery are perfect for long-distance commuters and avid e-bike riders. This bike also has thoughtful design features created specifically for people who prefer riding their bike over driving their car.
It's right for you if...
You’re an avid bike commuter or dedicated e-bike user who’s hoping to cut down—or even cut out—your car use. You want a fast, top-of-the-line speed e-bike that can simplify your life and invigorate your daily routine.
The tech you get
A sleek, high-performance hydroformed aluminum frame with a stagger geometry that fully encases a 625Wh battery—the longest-range Bosch offers—an ultra-powerful Bosch Performance Speed 350w drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 28 mph, and a SmartphoneHub controller that can be used with or without your phone. Plus, a 10-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain, powerful 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Lync front and rear lighting system, fenders, and a rear rack.
The final word
You’re going places, and you wanna get there super fast. This stylish e-bike is easy to hop on and off, and features Bosch’s speediest motor and longest-range battery making it great for long-distance commuters.
Why you'll love it
- The Bosch Performance Speed motor and Bosch's longest-range battery let you ride farther, faster
- Download the COBI.Bike app and your phone becomes an on-board computer. Attach it to SmartphoneHub to charge, make or take calls, listen to music, get turn-by-turn directions, and more
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- The stagger geometry gives you more confidence when mounting and dismounting
- Compatible with Range Boost—an additional battery that can double your e-bike’s range so you can ride longer, commute farther, and take on bigger adventures
|Motor||Bosch Performance Speed, 75 Nm, 28 mph / 45 kph|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 625|
|Frame||High-performance hydroformed e-bike frame w/integrated battery and Motor Armor, Stagger design internal cable routing, post-mount disc, 5mm QR dropouts|
|Fork||Allant+ rigid alloy fork, 1-1/8'' steel steerer, 100x15mm thru-axle, post-mount disc brake|
|Headset||FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8'' top, 1.5'' bottom|
|Rims/Wheels||Alex MD35, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 35mm width, presta valve|
|Hubs||Bontrager sealed bearing, 32-hole|
|Spokes||J-Bend, 14g, Steel, Black|
|Tires||Bontrager E6 Hard-Case Lite, reflective, wire bead, 60tpi, 27.5x2.4'|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M6000, mid cage, 42T max cog|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG500, 11-42, 10 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore Rapid-Fire Plus, 10 speed|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager Satellite Elite, alloy lock-on|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT520 4-piston hydraulic disc|
|Brakes||Shimano MT520 4-piston hydraulic disc, post-mount 180mm rotor|
|Pedals||Bontrager Satellite City pedal|
|Saddle||Bontrager Commuter Comp, 165mm width|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Approved, 31.6mm, 8mm offset|
|Accessories & Extras||Trek Lync taillight, Trek Lync headlight, rear-mount kickstand|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Metallic Gunmetal / Small||601842187180||592245||ALL39602965L|
|Matte Metallic Gunmetal / Medium||601842187173||592246||ALL3920154L|
|Matte Metallic Gunmetal / Large||601842187166||592247||ALL39605267L|