From light winter trail riding to commuting, the Kahva allows you to carve your way through winter with concave carbide studs as well as single, double, and triple-siped lugs.
- Siping on center and side lugs lets the Kahva conform to terrain for increased grip in any riding conditions
- Concave carbide studs provide traction in the iciest conditions
- 252 carbide aluminum studs
- Directional lugs provide low rolling resistance while offering excellent braking traction
- We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.
?? WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Folding / 33 TPI / Black / Clincher / 27.5 x 2.10