PLEASE NOTE: we’ll keep updating our trail conditions. However, this is NOT the time to get into your car and drive several hours to Salida for a mini-mountain-bike-vacation, just because our trails might be riding great. Visiting our very small town is increasing the risk of bringing something bad here, to a town with limited medical resources. Stay in your county, PLEASE…
We are open daily only for service 12-4pm, except closed Tues/Thurs. The goal is to keep you riding, not to give your bike a complete overhaul.
Sunday April 5th Trail Conditions – Arkansas Hills/S-mtn trails are riding great (only exception is upper Cottonwood/Beasyway/Rumba). Methodist Mtn trails are finally there as well, all riding awesome. Enjoy the outdoors, but remember to keep distance from others and the risk level down; don’t get hurt, as the hospital does not want to see you right now.
RED – The trail is not rideable or riding it may be damaging.
ORANGE – Not recommended to ride the trail; or ride it in the morning if mud is an issue.
GREEN – Get out there and ride it.
Arkansas Hills / S-mtn Trail System
- Frontside – Dry.
- Lil’ Rattler – Dry.
- Pepper trails – Dry.
- Burnpile – Dry.
- Rusty Lung – Dry.
- Backbone – Dry.
- Tenderfoot – Dry.
- Sweet Dreams – Dry.
- Dream On (new) – Dry.
- Chicken Dinner – Dry.
- Sand Dunes – Dry.
- Prospector- Dry.
- North Backbone – Dry.
- Pauli – Dry.
- The Dude Abides & El Duderino (new) – Dry.
- Unkle Nazty – Dry.
- Hooligan – Dry.
- Cottonwood Gulch Trail – Dry.
- Beasway/Rumba (upper Cottonwood) – SNOW & MUD – don’t ride Cottonwood as loop.
- Aspen Ridge – Dry.
Methodist Mountain Trail System
- Little Rainbow Trail – Dry.
- Racetrack – Dry.
- Lost and Dead Bird – Dry.
- Spartan West/Spartan East – Dry.
- Double Rainbow Trail – Dry.
- Sol Trains & Solstice Trail (new flow trails) – Dry.
- Gutz – Closed, seasonal closure until April 16th.
- Bear Creek to Sand Gulch Rainbow Trail – SNOW
- Columbine Trail – SNOW
- Silver Creek Road/Rainbow Trail Loop – SNOW
Monarch Crest and Children of the Crest
- Monarch Crest Trail – SNOW.
- Marshall Pass – Poncha Creek Loop – SNOW.
- Agate Creek Trail – SNOW.
- Starvation Creek – SNOW.
- Marshall Pass – Silver Creek Trail Loop – SNOW.
- Greens Creek – SNOW.
- Fooses Creek – SNOW.
- Silver Creek- SNOW.
- Raspberry Gulch Out-and-Back – SNOW
- Mt Princeton to Cottonwood – SNOW
- South Fooses Creek – SNOW
- Blanks to Chalk – SNOW
- Blanks to US 50 – SNOW
Buena Vista Area
- Bridge to Bridge/Barbara Whipple/Camp Elevation/Broken Boyfriend – Mostly dry, some mud?
- Midland Trail, Fistful of Dollars/Few Dollars More/Django/Sausage Links/Bacon Bits. – Mostly dry, some mud?
- Unchained – Closed – Seasonal Closure until April 16th.
- Vitamin B – Closed – Seasonal Closure until April 16th.
- Continental Divide Trail, Alpine Tunnel to Tincup Pass Road – SNOW.
- St Elmo – Tin Cup Pass – SNOW.