Covid19 hasn’t gone anywhere. Wear a mask when you visit our store, it’s Colorado law. We’re open daily 10am-5pm.
Feb 21st – S-mtn trails are finally getting good, but some MUD in the usual spots, plus some sketchy ice and snow in the typical shaded areas. Methodist trails? No idea, probably more snow?
Please NOTE & RESPECT the Seasonal Wildlife Closures:
December 1-April 15 – Gutz, Sol Train, Sun Up, Pot-O-Gold.
December 15 – April 15 – Beasway (upper Cottonwood).
Stay on the trail, don’t make our single track wider pls. Enjoy the outdoors, don’t congregate at trailheads, and remember to keep distance from others and the risk level down; don’t get hurt, as the hospital probably doesn’t really want to see you right now.
RED – The trail is not rideable or riding it may be damaging.
ORANGE – Not recommended to ride the trail; or ride it in the morning if mud is an issue.
GREEN – Get out there and ride it.
Arkansas Hills / S-Mtn Trail System:
- Frontside – Dry
- Lil’ Rattler – Dry
- Pepper trails – Dry
- Burnpile – Dry
- Rusty Lung – Dry
- Backbone – Dry, some mud at intersection with Backbone.
- Tenderfoot – Dry
- Sweet Dreams – Likely MUD in the usual section.
- Dream On – Snow, then MUD.
- Chicken Dinner – Mostly dry.
- Sand Dunes – Upper dry, lower muddy at intersection with Backbone.
- Prospector- Snow, then MUD.
- North Backbone – Mostly dry, some snow/mud.
- Pauli – Mostly dry dirt and snow.
- The Dude Abides & El Duderino – Snow/Mud.
- Unkle Nazty – Mostly dry dirt and snow.
- Hooligan – Mostly dry, some snow.
- Cottonwood Gulch Trail (lower Cottonwood) – Snow, some mud.
- Beasway/Rumba (upper Cottonwood) – SEASONAL CLOSURE DEC 15 – APR 15.
- Aspen Ridge – Snow.
Methodist Mountain Trail System:
- Little Rainbow Trail – Snow/Mud?
- Racetrack – Snow/Mud?
- Lost and Dead Bird – Snow/Mud?
- Spartan West/Spartan East – Snow/Mud?
- Solstice Trail – Snow.
- Sol Trains – SEASONAL CLOSURE ABOVE POWERLINE RD, DEC 1- APR 15
- Double Rainbow Trail – Snow.
- Pot-O-Gold (new) – SEASONAL CLOSURE ABOVE POWERLINE RD, DEC 1- APR 15
- Bear Creek to CR 108 – SNOW.
- Columbine Trail – SNOW.
- Gutz decent – SEASONAL CLOSURE DEC 1 – APR 15
- CR 108 to Sand Gulch section – SNOW.
- Silver Creek Road/Rainbow Trail Loop – SNOW.
Monarch Crest and Children of the Crest
- Monarch Crest Trail – SNOW.
- Marshall Pass – Poncha Creek Road loop – SNOW.
- Agate Creek Trail – SNOW.
- Starvation Creek – SNOW.
- Marshall Pass – Silver Creek Trail Loop – SNOW.
- Greens Creek – SNOW.
- Fooses Creek – SNOW.
- Silver Creek- SNOW.
Distant cousin of the Crest:
- Canyon Creek – SNOW.
- Raspberry Gulch Out-and-Back – SNOW.
- Mt Princeton to Cottonwood – SNOW.
- South Fooses Creek – SNOW.
- Blanks to Chalk – SNOW.
- Blanks to US 50 – SNOW.
Buena Vista Area:
- Bridge to Bridge/Barbara Whipple/Camp Elevation/Broken Boyfriend – Snow.
- Midland Trail, Fistful of Dollars/Few Dollars More/Django/Sausage Links/Bacon Bits. – Snow.
- Unchained – SEASONAL CLOSURE DEC 1st – APRIL 15th
- Vitamin B – SEASONAL CLOSURE DEC 1st – APRIL 15th
- Continental Divide Trail, Alpine Tunnel to Tincup Pass Road – SNOW.
- St Elmo – Tin Cup Pass – SNOW.