Covid19 hasn’t gone anywhere. Wear a mask when you visit our store, it’s Colorado law. We’re open daily 10am-5pm.
September 29th – All our trails are riding great, couple of notes though:
Monarch Crest is riding great, but the CT/CDT single track from Marshall Pass to start of Silver Creek trail has many downed trees. Instead ride the road just west of it.
Starvation Creek still has some trees down, including two big ones.
Rainbow Trail on Methodist – The FS is doing recovery work on segments at a time after fire/flooding. Please obey signage.
Enjoy the outdoors, don’t congregate at trailheads, and remember to keep distance from others and the risk level down; don’t get hurt, as the hospital does not want to see you right now.
RED – The trail is not rideable or riding it may be damaging.
ORANGE – Not recommended to ride the trail; or ride it in the morning if mud is an issue.
GREEN – Get out there and ride it.
Arkansas Hills / S-Mtn Trail System:
- Frontside – Dry.
- Lil’ Rattler – Dry.
- Pepper trails – Dry.
- Burnpile – Dry.
- Rusty Lung – Dry.
- Backbone – Dry.
- Tenderfoot – Dry.
- Sweet Dreams – Dry.
- Dream On (new) – Dry.
- Chicken Dinner – Dry.
- Sand Dunes – Dry
- Prospector- Dry.
- North Backbone – Dry.
- Pauli – Dry.
- The Dude Abides & El Duderino (new) – Dry.
- Unkle Nazty – Dry.
- Hooligan – Dry.
- Cottonwood Gulch Trail – Dry.
- Beasway/Rumba (upper Cottonwood) – Dry.
- Aspen Ridge – Dry
Methodist Mountain Trail System:
- Little Rainbow Trail – Dry
- Racetrack – Dry
- Lost and Dead Bird – Dry
- Spartan West/Spartan East – Dry
- Double Rainbow Trail – Dry
- Sol Trains & Solstice Trail (new flow trails) – Dry
- Bear Creek to CR 108 – Dry
- Columbine Trail – Dry
- Gutz decent – Dry
- CR 108 to Sand Gulch section – Dry
- Silver Creek Road/Rainbow Trail Loop – Dry
Monarch Crest and Children of the Crest
- Monarch Crest Trail – Dry
- Marshall Pass – Poncha Creek Road loop – Dry
- Agate Creek Trail – Dry
- Starvation Creek – Dry.
- Marshall Pass – Silver Creek Trail Loop – Dry
- Greens Creek – Dry
- Fooses Creek – Dry
- Silver Creek- Dry
Distant cousin of the Crest:
- Canyon Creek – Dry, maybe some trees down.
- Raspberry Gulch Out-and-Back – Dry
- Mt Princeton to Cottonwood – Dry
- South Fooses Creek – Dry
- Blanks to Chalk – Dry
- Blanks to US 50 – Dry
Buena Vista Area:
- Bridge to Bridge/Barbara Whipple/Camp Elevation/Broken Boyfriend – Dry
- Midland Trail, Fistful of Dollars/Few Dollars More/Django/Sausage Links/Bacon Bits. – Dry
- Unchained – Dry
- Vitamin B – Dry
- Continental Divide Trail, Alpine Tunnel to Tincup Pass Road – unknown
- St Elmo – Tin Cup Pass – unkown