Above photo: 3/19/19.
Stop in the shop and see us in person for a trail guide, maps and recommendations!
RED – The trail is not rideable or riding it may be damaging.
ORANGE – Not recommended to ride the trail; or ride it in the morning if mud is an issue.
GREEN – Get out there and ride it.
Trail Conditions – March 22 2 PM Update
We received some pretty good moisture overnight into the early morning. Overall most of the trails have dried enough to be fun and mud free. Lil Rattler has some mud and Backbone past Lower Dunes over to Sweet Dreams is still super muddy. Tomorrow will be excellent! If you do encounter mud please do not try to go around it, stay on the trail and just go through it.
Arkansas Hills Trail System
- Frontside –Dry
- Lil Rattler – Wet/mud
- Burnpile – Dry
- Rusty Lung – Dry
- Backbone – Dry to Lower Dunes, Wet/ Mud beyond
- Sweet Dreams – Wet/mud
- Chicken Dinner – Wet/mud on top, can be done as up and back
- Sand Dunes – Dry
- North Backbone –Wet/mud
- Prospector – Wet/mud
- Pauli – Dry
- The Dude Abides – Wet/mud
- Unkle Nazty – Wet/mud
- Hooligan –Dry, a bit of mud up top
- Cottonwood Trail – Wet/mud
- Beasway/Rhumba (upper Cottonwood) – Snow and mud
- Ute Trail to Turret – Still fairly muddy
- Aspen Ridge –Some mud/Snow
Methodist Mountain Trail System
- Little Rainbow Trail – Mud but it’s getting close
- Spartan West/Spartan East – Mud
- Lost, Dead Bird, and Racetrack Trails – Mud
- Double Rainbow Trail – Snow Mud Mix
- Bear Creek to Methodist Rainbow Trail – Snow
- Columbine Trail – Snow
- Silver Creek Road/Rainbow Trail Loop – Snow
Monarch Crest and Children of the Crest
This area is under avalanche warning.
- Monarch Crest Trail – Snow
- Marshall Pass – Poncha Creek Loop – Snow
- Agate Creek Trail – Snow
- Starvation Creek – Snow
- Marshall Pass-Silver Creek Trail Loop – Snow
- Greens Creek – Snow
- Raspberry Gulch Out-and-Back – Snow
- Mt Princeton to Cottonwood – Snow
- South Fooses Creek – Snow
- Blanks to Chalk – Snow
- Blanks to US 50 – Snow
Buena Vista Area
- The Midland Trail – Some mud
- Barbara Whipple/Broken Boyfriend/Django/Midland/Bacon Bits etc. – Mud
- Continental Divide Trail, Alpine Tunnel to Tincup Pass Road – Snow
- St Elmo – Tin Cup Pass – Snow