Above photo: 7/29/19.
Stop in the shop and see us in person for a trail guide, maps and recommendations!
RED – The trail is not rideable or riding it may be damaging.
ORANGE – Not recommended to ride the trail; or ride it in the morning if mud is an issue.
GREEN – Get out there and ride it.
08/19 Trail Conditions – Monarch Crest is riding well. We are running Crest shuttles on Saturdays at 8 AM These are live to book on our website now!
- Frontside – Dry
- Lil’ Rattler – Dry
- Burnpile – Dry
- Rusty Lung – Dry
- Backbone – Dry
- Sweet Dreams – Dry
- Chicken Dinner – Dry
- Sand Dunes – Dry
- Prospector- Dry
- North Backbone – Dry
- Pauli – Dry
- The Dude Abides –Dry
- Unkle Nazty – Dry
- Hooligan –Dry
- Cottonwood Trail – Dry
- Beasway/Rhumba (upper Cottonwood) – Dry
- Aspen Ridge – Dry
Methodist Mountain Trail System
- Little Rainbow Trail – Dry
- Spartan West/Spartan East – Dry
- Lost, Dead Bird, and Racetrack Trails – Dry
- Double Rainbow Trail – Dry
- Bear Creek to Methodist Rainbow Trail – Dry
- Columbine Trail – Dry
- Silver Creek Road/Rainbow Trail Loop – Dry
Monarch Crest and Children of the Crest
While there are still a few snow fields on the Crest, please make sure you do not go around them.
- Monarch Crest Trail – Clear
- Marshall Pass – Poncha Creek Loop – Clear
- Agate Creek Trail – Clear
- Starvation Creek – Clear – watch for ticks
- Marshall Pass – Silver Creek Trail Loop – Clear
- Greens Creek – Clear with some muddy spots
- Fooses Creek – MUD.
- Silver Creek- Clear – watch for ticks
- Raspberry Gulch Out-and-Back – Dry
- Mt Princeton to Cottonwood – Dry
- South Fooses Creek – Clear with some muddy spots
- Blanks to Chalk – Dry
- Blanks to US 50 – Dry
Buena Vista Area
- The Midland Trail – Dry
- Barbara Whipple/Broken Boyfriend/Django/Midland/Bacon Bits etc. – Dry
- Continental Divide Trail, Alpine Tunnel to Tincup Pass Road – Dry
- St Elmo – Tin Cup Pass – Dry