Covid19 hasn’t gone anywhere. Wear a mask when you visit our store, it’s Colorado law, and it’s the right thing to do. We’re open daily 10am-5pm.
6/9 – feels like summer here. But the Monarch Crest needs another 2 weeks (see our Facebook), Silver Creek trail another week? Still plenty of snow up there above 11,000ft.
Stay on the trail, don’t make our single track wider pls. Enjoy the outdoors, don’t congregate at trailheads, and remember to keep distance from others and the risk level down; don’t get hurt, as the hospital probably doesn’t really want to see you right now.
RED – The trail is not rideable or riding it may be damaging.
ORANGE – Not recommended to ride the trail; or ride it in the morning if mud is an issue.
GREEN – Get out there and ride it.
Arkansas Hills / S-Mtn Trail System:
- Frontside – dry
- Lil’ Rattler – dry
- Pepper trails – dry
- Burnpile – dry
- Rusty Lung – dry
- Backbone – dry
- Tenderfoot – dry
- Sweet Dreams – dry
- Dream On – dry
- Chicken Dinner – dry
- Sand Dunes – dry
- Prospector- dry
- North Backbone – dry
- Pauli – dry
- The Dude Abides & El Duderino – dry
- Unkle Nazty – dry
- Hooligan – dry
- Cottonwood Gulch Trail (lower Cottonwood our and back) – dry
- Beasway/Rumba (upper Cottonwood) – dry
- Aspen Ridge – dry
Methodist Mountain Trail System:
- Little Rainbow Trail – dry
- Racetrack – dry
- Lost and Dead Bird – dry
- Spartan West/Spartan East – dry
- Solstice Trail – dry
- Sol Trains – dry
- Double Rainbow Trail – dry
- Pot-O-Gold (new) – dry
- Bear Creek to CR 108 – dry
- Columbine Trail – dry
- Gutz decent – dry
- CR 108 to Pot-O-Gold/Sand Gulch rd – dry
- Silver Creek Road/Rainbow Trail Loop – dry
Monarch Crest and Children of the Crest
- Monarch Crest Trail – SNOW.
- Marshall Pass – Poncha Creek Road loop – dry
- Agate Creek Trail – SNOW
- Starvation Creek – dry, downed trees?
- Marshall Pass – Silver Creek Trail Loop – Lots of snow still on 5/27, probably needs another week.
- Greens Creek – Snow up high.
- Fooses Creek – Snow up high.
- Silver Creek- SNOW upper half unrideable on 5/27, probably needs another week.
Distant cousin of the Crest:
- Canyon Creek – SNOW?
- Raspberry Gulch Out-and-Back – dry
- Mt Princeton to Cottonwood – dry
- South Fooses Creek – SNOW up high.
- Blanks to Chalk – dry
- Blanks to US 50 – dry
Buena Vista Area:
- Bridge to Bridge/Barbara Whipple/Camp Elevation/Broken Boyfriend – dry
- Midland Trail, Fistful of Dollars/Few Dollars More/Django/Sausage Links/Bacon Bits. – dry
- Unchained – dry
- Vitamin B – dry
- Continental Divide Trail, Alpine Tunnel to Tincup Pass Road – SNOW?
- St Elmo – Tin Cup Pass – SNOW?
Please NOTE & RESPECT the Seasonal Wildlife Closures:
December 1-April 15 – Gutz, Sol Train, Sun Up, Pot-O-Gold.
December 15 – March 15 – Beasway (upper Cottonwood, to do the whole Cottonwood ride).