Above photo: 1/14/19. Burnpile
Stop in the shop and see us in person for a trail guide, maps and recommendations!
RED – The trail is not rideable or riding it may be damaging.
ORANGE – Not recommended to ride the trail; or ride it in the morning if mud is an issue.
GREEN – Get out there and ride it.
Trail Conditions – January 20
In the words of Matt, the trails are “glare ice and muck,” so we do not recommend riding, especially if you don’t have a fat bike. If you want to do some snow biking, recommend Marshall Pass area or Cottonwood Pass.
BEASWAY (top of Cottonwood) IS NOW IN SEASONAL CLOSURE UNTIL MARCH 15.
Arkansas Hills Trail System
- Frontside – ICE, MUCK
- Lil Rattler – ICE, MUCK
- Rusty Lung – ICE, MUCK
- Burnpile – ICE, MUCK
- Backbone – ICE, MUCK
- Sweet Dreams – ICE, MUCK
- Chicken Dinner – ICE, MUCK
- Sand Dunes – Snow
- North Backbone – Snow
- Prospector – Snow
- Pauli – Snow
- The Dude Abides – Snow
- Unkle Nazty – Snow
- Hooligan – Snow
- Cottonwood Trail – More snow the higher you go. Beasway off 175 is subject to seasonal closure until March 15.
- Ute Trail to Turret – Snow
- Aspen Ridge – Snow
Methodist Mountain Trail System
- Little Rainbow Trail – Snow
- Spartan West/Spartan East – Snow
- Lost, Dead Bird, and Racetrack Trails – Snow
- Double Rainbow Trail – Snow
- Bear Creek to Methodist Rainbow Trail – Snow
- Columbine Trail – Snow
- Silver Creek Road/Rainbow Trail Loop – Snow
Monarch Crest and Children of the Crest
- Monarch Crest Trail – Snow
- Marshall Pass – Poncha Creek Loop – Snow
- Agate Creek Trail – Snow
- Starvation Creek – Snow
- Marshall Pass-Silver Creek Trail Loop – Snow
- Greens Creek – Snow
- Colorado Trail – Raspberry Gulch Out-and-Back – Snow
- Colorado Trail – Mt Princeton to Cottonwood – Snow
- Colorado Trail – South Fooses Creek – Snow
- Colorado Trail – Blanks to Chalk – Snow
- Colorado Trail – Blanks to US 50 – Snow
Buena Vista Area
- The Midland Trail – Snow
- Barbara Whipple/Broken Boyfriend/Django/Midland/Bacon Bits etc. – Snow
- Continental Divide Trail, Alpine Tunnel to Tincup Pass Road – Snow
- St Elmo – Tin Cup Pass – Snow