Check out our full selection of Rental Bikes.
If you are interested in a demo bike for purchase consideration, check out our Demo Program. We have a selection of top models from Yeti, Pivot, Ibis and Rocky Mountain. (NOTE: selection is best late fall-spring).
- Premium Carbon Full Suspension: $105 + sales tax
- Aluminum Full Suspension: $80 + sales tax
- Fat Bike: $80 + sales tax
- Hardtail Mountain Bike: $45 + sales tax
- Cruiser/Town: $25 + sales tax
- Kids: $10 + sales tax
- Gravel Bikes: $55/$105 + sales tax
- Mountain E-Bikes: $160 + sales tax
**Receive a 5% discount on 4 or 5 days; 10% on 6 days or more**
Q: Can I pick up my bike the evening before?
A: No, but we do offer a 7 AM early pick up for $25.00 that is an optional add-on available during the booking process of every bike.
Q. I really need my rental bike the evening before, what can I do?
A: We do not offer evening pick up on rentals. You will need to rent the bike a second day to secure an evening or afternoon pick up.
Q: Why don’t you offer an evening pick up?
A: We can not guarantee what time rental bikes will be back or what condition they will come back in. We often don’t have enough time between drop off (things happen) and an early pick up to get the bikes ready to go out again.