Find Your Dream Bike with our Demo to Buy Program
A new bike is a big purchase. The goal of our demo program is to let you get on a real mountain bike trail on the bike of your dreams. For $200, you can test ride a bike, and compare it with a few others, all in a single day. Trails are 5 minutes by bike from the shop and we recommend rides of 1-2 hours so you can ride a few bikes back-to-back-to-back in a day.
We have bikes from Yeti, Ibis, Pivot, Rocky Mountain and Kona for our demo fleet. If you want to see the best selection of bikes plan for Fall/Winter/Spring.
We give you incentive to buy from us by applying the $200 demo charge towards the purchase of a new bike. It really is a small down payment that lets you try them all.
*Demo bikes are sold at the end of the season, but the $200 does not apply if a demo-priced bike is purchased due to the already large discount.
The 2019 bikes we have planned to stock exclusively for our demo fleet, not daily rentals:
These bikes are ready to ride:
- Instinct C 50: Small, Medium, Large & XL
- Thunderbolt A50: Small, Medium, Large & XL
- Blizzard (fat bike): Small, Medium, Large & XL
- SB5 Beti: XS & Small
- SB5: Medium & Large
- SB100: Medium & Large
- SB130: Small, Medium, Large & XL
- SB150: Medium, Large & XL
- Mojo 3: Medium & Large
- Ripmo: Small, Medium, Large
- DV9 Medium and Large
- Trail 429: Small, Medium, XL
- 429 SL: Medium, Large
(There are a few Mach 5.5 from 2018 still available to demo)
- Process 153 DL 29: Medium, Large & XL
- Satori: Medium, Large, XL
- Libre: Small, Medium, large and XL
- Yeti Beti SB100: Small
Ibis Ripley LS: Medium, Large & XL
Pivot Trail 429: Small, Medium, Large
Pivot Mach 5.5: Small, Medium & Large