Local Trail Guide and Conditions
See us in person for maps and recommendations!
RED – The trail is not ridable or riding it may be damaging.
ORANGE – Not recommended to ride the trail; or ride it in the morning if mud is an issue.
GREEN – Get out there and ride it.
Trail Conditions - June 17
New Updates! Canyon Creek is good to go! Have fun. Monarch Crest, Agate, Green's (some mud on Green's still), Fooses, Starvation, Silver Creek and Rainbow are all good to go! If you encounter any drifts (there is at least 1 left on Monarch Crest near Green's) please go over it carefully, never go around. Have fun!
Arkansas Hills (aka S-Mountain or Tenderfoot Hill)
- Frontside – Dry
- Lil Rattler – Dry
- Rusty Lung - Dry
- Burnpile – Dry
- Backbone – Dry
- Sand Dunes – Dry
- North Backbone – Dry
- Prospector – Dry
- Pauli – Dry
- The Dude Abides - Dry
- Unkle Nazty – Dry
- Hooligan - Dry
- Cottonwood Trail – Dry
- Lookout Loop – Dry
- Ute Trail to Turret – Dry
- Aspen Ridge – Dry
- Little Rainbow Trail – Dry
- Lost, Deadbird, and Racetrack Trails – Dry
- Double Rainbow Trail –Dry
- Bear Creek to Methodist Rainbow Trail - DRY
- Columbine Trail - DRY
- Silver Creek Road/Rainbow Trail Loop – DRY
Monarch Crest and Children of the Crest
- Monarch Crest Trail – 1 drift, 8-10 feet deep near Green's. Go over it, not around.
- Marshall Pass- Poncha Creek Loop – DRY
- Agate Creek Trail – Mostly dry, lots of water crossings
- Starvation Creek – DRY CLEAR
- Marshall Pass-Silver Creek Trail Loop – DRY
- Greens Creek –DRY
- Colorado Trail – Raspberry Gulch Out-and-Back – Dry
- Colorado Trail – Mt Princeton to Cottonwood –Dry
- Colorado Trail – South Fooses Creek – DRY
- Colorado Trail – Blanks to Chalk –Dry
- Colorado Trail – Blanks to US50 – Dry
Buena Vista Local
- The Midland Trail – Dry
- Continental Divide Trail, Alpine Tunnel to Tincup Pass Road – Snow Crossings, Many Trees down on descent to Tincup Road
- St Elmo – Tin Cup Pass –DRY